Saturday, January 22, 2011

28mm Austrians started basing

 well finished these guys up today cut the bases and based them up ready to finish up tomorrow.
I think i'll start work on the three generals tonight and the next 24 figures I'll start tomorrow
I'm really pleased with the way these guys came out, I have another 24 of them to do but i think i've found a real nice red uniform in which to do them.





 I'll do a final check to make sure i haven't missed anything before i put the grasses on tomorrow


2 comments:

  1. The more I look at these guys, the more impressive the uniform gets. It's really advanced looking - in design. Colorful as it is, it looks very functional too. Regards, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking unit and lovely sculpts. Cant wait to see them finished. SYW eh!

    ReplyDelete